Use Docmosis as a web service, running in the Cloud, to generate PDF and DOCX documents and reports from your application.
Your application sends XML/JSON data (via https POST) to Docmosis. Docmosis merges the data with your template to generate the finished document.
.Net? Php? - Platform Independent
REST API / HTTP POST
Your application sends data and instructions formatted in XML or JSON via the REST API to the Cloud service. Your application can use a REST client or a simple HTTP(s) POST or webhook.
The processing is completed on our servers and the finished document can be delivered as instructed:
- streamed back to your application
- stored in an Amazon S3 Account
- any combination of these.
There is nothing to download or install. We have code samples in our Resources area to get you started.
Multiple Locations / Global Coverage
With Docmosis Cloud you have complete control over where your templates/images are stored and your Document Generation processing occurs.
Choose from processing locations in the USA, EU and Asia/Pacific regions to ensure low latency and geo-bound processing.
Trusted Security and Reliability
We understand that Security and Reliability are essential. That's why we generate a test document every 60 seconds using the publicly visibile third party platform Pingdom.
Below is a summary of our Cloud Security Measures:
- Load balanced, high-performance, redundant, geographically distributed and monitored 24/7.
- Over 99.98% uptime consistently for over 6 years.
- All communication with the Docmosis Cloud is SSL encrypted.
- Templates and other uploaded content travel encrypted and are encrypted at rest.
- "Short memory" processing - data and the rendered documents are processed and automatically deleted.
- Built upon strong AWS Electronic and Physical Security plus custom authentication.
- Customer controlled API access key rotation.
- The service is engineered to survive multiple points of failure and degrade predictably.
- Trusted by financial, medical, legal and many other high-sensitivity, high-criticality industries.
- Application environment that can call REST web services or HTTPS-POST
- Internet connectivity
- Optional modern web browser to manage templates and images via our Cloud Console
Documentation, code samples and other resources can be found on our Cloud Resources Page.